Learn about the Heart with this activity pack.
Start by gathering simple supplies and put those engineering skills to work as you build a model of a beating heart with the blood flow. Make sure to take notes on the scientific observation journal page!
Next, learn the parts of the heart by labeling a picture (and building scientific vocabulary), then demonstrate how blood flows through the heart by adding arrows to a diagram.
NOTE: Product is a digital PDF
File is in digital PDF format. Ensure you have Adobe Acrobat or other PDF reader before purchasing. After purchase you will be provided with download links to download the file and print at home.
Document length - 14 pages
- black and white and colour pages
- scientific journal page to take notes during the experiment
- detailed activity instructions
- science explanation
- parts of the heart labeling page with word bank
- blood flow diagram page to label
- answer key