Also included in
- This bundle includes SIX easy to prep scientific method activities to introduce or reinforce the scientific method and practice Claims Evidence and Reasoning. Each scientific method experiment includes differentiated scientific method worksheets including an experimental design diagram for identify$16.80$21.00Save $4.20
- Are you ready to get started with C-E-R in the classroom? Wondering how to best help your students understand the difference between evidence and reasoning? Looking for ways to make claim, evidence and reasoning fun and integrated into scientific method labs? This C-E-R and Scientific Method Acti$26.40$33.00Save $6.60
This heart rate and exercise lab is a fun way to investigate the scientific method through movement! This heart rate experiment will investigate the effect of exercise on heart rate. It provides opportunities for differentiation and can be used as a whole class or small group activity. Students will gain practice with completing data tables, graphing and writing conclusions. A differentiated C-E-R organizer is provided for students to use their data to write a conclusion. Distance learning Google Version included!
What will you find in this project?
- Experimental Design Diagram with scaffolding
- C-E-R Graphic organizer for the conclusion (three differentiated versions)
- Differentiated Graphing Activity
- Google Slides/Sheets for distance learning
Why purchase this product?
- Tested in my classroom for years
- Organized and easy to use
- No prep - it saves you TIME!
- Differentiated so you can easily use it with a range of abilities
Go to your "My Purchases" page. For each purchase, there is a "Provide Feedback" link. Click it to be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Every time you give feedback, TPT gives you credit that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
❥Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
❥Join our Facebook page!
❥Check out our BLOG and get access to the Free Resource Library!