Heart of Darkness QR Mini Flip
→ I created this QR Mini Flip for my students because I do not have enough textbooks for 130 students! Students can scan the QR codes in the QR Mini Flip to read chapters from the novel. They can also go directly to audio recordings! This QR Mini Flip comes in color and black line versions and is editable!
I've including the following tasks in this QR Mini Flip:
• Quick summary of entire novella on cover
• Background: Students scan QR codes to record notes about Joseph Conrad, the historical/social context as well as a brief overview/summary of the novella, and Colonialism
• Part 1: QR Code link to reading and audio recording & summary task
• Part 2: QR Code link to reading and audio recording & summary task
• Part 3: QR Code link to reading and audio recording & summary task
• Scholarly literary criticism tasks
• Style analysis tasks
• Character: Students record questions, quotes, and observations about a free-choice character they trace throughout the novella. They work on this page after each part.
• Themes: Students record questions, quotes, and observations about a free-choice theme they trace throughout the novella. They work on this page after each part.
• Literary Devices: Student examine the use of several literary devices in the novella.
You can use this QR Mini Flip as a textbook replacement as long as your students have devices. If students do not have devices, they will need to work from a hard copy of the text.
• Macbeth Activity Bundle
• AP English Literature and Composition: QR Mini Flips Bundle
• AP Poetic Meter & Form Lock Box Escape Room Game
• Intro to The Canterbury Tales Digital Lock Box Escape Room Game
• 1984 Activity Mini Bundle