Note: This product is meant to be used after students read the book.
Students solve this puzzle by providing synonyms or antonyms for 25 vocabulary words from HEART OF DARKNESS.
Examples of clues:
* Alacrity (noun) ANSWER: liveliness
* Enigma (n.) ANSWER: mystery
* Propensity (n.) ANSWER: preference
* Inscrutable (adj.) ANSWER: puzzling
* Somnambulist (n.) ANSWER: sleepwalker
A fun way to learn vocabulary!
NOTE: This puzzle contains the 25 Words to Know from HEART OF DARKNESS edition of Bookmarks Plus.
Heart of Darkness edition of Bookmarks Plus—A Handy Little Reading Aid!
Use both to reinforce meaning!
Word-Wise Language Arts Resources
—100s of unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!