This set of centers is perfect for February centers, stations, or morning work! There are seven centers that help students review letter naming, letter sounds, sight words, and CVC words. The activities are perfect for pre-K, Kindergarten, or for 1st grade intervention.
This Set of Centers and Stations Includes:
1. Build a Letter/ Sight Word Mats for Mini-Erasers or Play-dough- Students take a card and then build the letter or sight word on the mat
2. Alphabet Play-dough or Eraser Mats- students use mini erasers or play-dough to build the letters
3. Valentine Letter Match- students can play memory, match on a pocket chart, or clip matches together with clothespins.
4. Beginning Sound Cupcake Puzzle Match
5. Sight Word Timer Races
6. Roll Say Keep: Sight Words, CVC words, and Letters
7. Phonics Task Cards or Write the Room Cards and Recording Sheets: beginning sounds, ending sounds, CVC words, and digraphs