1. understand that heat is a form of energy and that energy can cause motion,
2. understand that heat moves from a warmer to a cooler substance,
3. recognize that heat energy moves through some substances more easily than through others,
4. understand that heat energy can cause changes in matter,
5. observe how the temperature of a substance changes as heat energy is added or removed,
6. be able to explain what is happening at a molecular level as a substance is heated and the substance changes its phase.
Each page invites your learner to interactive with the subject to engage the information. Lessons use audio, animation, virtual manipulatives and other engaging experiences. Our Lessons are compete with a lesson plan and a companion quiz so you can quickly prepare and evaluate your learners’ progress.
To use these lessons you will need a free viewer from SMART Technologies™ called SMART Notebook interactive Viewer. Here is the link to download that software if needed.
http://bit.ly/IS56tK This is the link to the free viewer.
Scroll down until you see "SMART Notebook Interactive Viewer" and then select your version, Mac or PC.