Hebrew Vocabulary Worksheet & Activity Set: Possessive Pronouns
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Learning conversational Hebrew can be an exciting addition to a student's Hebrew school journey. Yet, differentiating English and Hebrew sentence syntax can be a challenge.This best-selling, easy-to-use vocabulary pack will quickly and effectively advance the knowledge and understanding of your studPrice $28.40Original Price $33.50Save $5.10
- Learning conversational Hebrew can be an exciting addition to your students' Hebrew school journies. This bundle includes a combination of resources and games to support school supply-themed Hebrew vocabulary words and phrases.Hebrew Classroom LabelsGet organized, in Hebrew! When displayed around yoPrice $20.00Original Price $24.00Save $4.00
Learning conversational Hebrew can be an exciting addition to a student's Hebrew school journey. Yet, differentiating English and Hebrew sentence syntax can be a challenge.
This best-selling, easy-to-use vocabulary pack will quickly and effectively advance the knowledge and understanding of your students' conversational Hebrew. It provides users with an efficient and effective way to build their Hebrew vocabulary and language skills. You'll be delighted with the rapid transformation of your Hebrew learners' language abilities.
Color-coded for conjugation, each cube corresponds to a specific part of speech. This design assists with learning sentence syntax and how different parts of the sentence relate to one another. It also allows for more free-form practice, where students can create their own sentences.
This edition includes worksheets and activities focusing on possessive pronouns and nouns in Hebrew. Your students will enjoy practicing their Hebrew vocabulary and grammar in a more meaningful and relevant context than simply memorizing lists of words or rules.
All Hebrew vocabulary words that appear in the unit are listed in the vocabulary guides, so no prior knowledge of other vocabulary words is required.
1. Students will acquire new Hebrew words through vocabulary guides, worksheets, and the teacher's instructions.
2. Students will learn sentence syntax through the "Roll-a-Hebrew Sentence" activity.
3. Students will reinforce the new vocabulary words with Hebrew Pictionary and charades.
Note: There is no need for prior knowledge or understanding of conversational Hebrew because all vocabulary words in the unit are integrated into the lesson plan.
Possessive Pronouns Vocabulary Guide
Nouns Vocabulary Guide
Memory Card Game
Cube 1: Possessive Pronouns
"I don't have"
"he doesn't have"
"she doesn't have"
Cube 2: School-Supply Themed Nouns
SAVE BIG with the Roll-a-Hebrew Sentence Bundle!
More Hebrew Vocabulary Resources and Activities
⭐ BUNDLE: Let's Talk about School, in Hebrew!
⭐ Guess the Character, in Hebrew!
⭐ Hebrew Vocabulary Conversation Cubes Activity Pack: Family Edition
⭐ Hebrew Vocabulary Conversation Cubes Activity Pack: Ordering Food
⭐ Hebrew Vocabulary Conversation Cubes Activity Pack: Possessive Pronouns
⭐ Hebrew Vocabulary Conversation Cubes: Pronoun Edition
⭐ Restaurant Role-Play, in Hebrew!
⭐ The Hebrew Cafe Super Bundle
Get a FREE Hebrew game when you SUBSCRIBE to Alef Bet Games for the latest content, freebies, and special offers.