Do you know this feeling when your pupils say “Geeeez, grammar again”?
This set of non-standard grammar guides will help you to break the tediousness and boredom in your classes.
1. Display our Hello School Grammar Tables on your whiteboard with the use of a PC. Thanks to that you can easily explain to your students all the rules of grammar you need them to understand.
2. Hand out to your students colorful copies of our hello school grammar tables. Great graphics will make your students desire the entire set of our tables. And you can be sure that your young ones will quickly learn even the most complicated rules of grammar with pleasure.
3. After each unit, you will find some extra space for notes and doodles. Ask your pupils to paste additional exercises related to the covered grammar topic. This way, you will be able to create a unique grammar compendium adjusted to the level of your group.
4. Each page with the grammar rules contains a lot of unfilled spaces. Encourage your pupils to take their notes, paste stickers with their comments and highlight the key elements in the text. Let them be creative and embellish their pages the way they want to.
5. Don't forget about our app, where you can find exercises revising issued covered in the PDF files. Open the app on your whiteboard or ask your pupils to do the given unit themselves on their mobile devices. Find our "Hello School - English Grammar Book" on Google Play and App Store.