Use this resource for morning work for your students. Print the worksheets to make a booklet and your students will have work they can do as you mark your roll or as you help your students settle in for the day. Alternatively use these for homework tasks. There are 25 school days of activities.
Included in this resource are activities covering:
- cover page to color to help with fine motor development
- identification of the days of the week
- identification of the daily weather (can then be used later to create graphs and apply to additional mathematical concepts)
- trace lower case letters A-Z
- trace upper case letters A-Z
- trace and write numbers 1-25
- one-to-one correspondence
- social/emotional identification
- daily riddles with answer key included.
Print the pages and create a booklet or individually if you prefer. Each page has the same activity to help your students increase their independence and ability to work with initiative.
Check out my store for other great items at:
Thanks for stopping by :)