Also included in
- Elementary music lesson bundle for Kindergarten through 2nd grade with Beat, Rhythm, Singing, Dynamics and Movement Activities you can use the entire year. This bundle can help establish or embellish a general music curriculum. It's a bundle of BTS and yearlong activities to bring in body percussioPrice $41.85Original Price $46.50Save $4.65
VIDEO & GOOGLE APPS RESOURCE
Elementary music class starts off in an engaging and fun way using "Everybody Say Hello" Body Percussion activity. Students will love to sing the song and play the body percussion patterns using the video activity. Then, students can create their own body percussion moves using the WORKSHEETS, FLASH CARDS and GOOGLE SLIDES activities. A lesson plan unit is included for 6 class times with tons of activities and games you can use all year long. Materials are offered in color and black and white for easy projecting and/or printing and provide tons of diverse teaching strategies and learning opportunities. This activity is perfect for Grades K-3 with some accommodations made for your younger classes.
- Teaching Video
- Teaching Presentation in PPT and PDF Files
- Flash Cards- Poster, Quarter, mini sizes in Color.
- Flash Cards-Poster, Quarter, mini sizes in Black/White
- 1 COLOR ACTIVITY TEMPLATE to use with mini color pics. (You will be able to print the color version of “Create a Body Percussion Pattern and the mini cards. Then laminate to use the activity over and over again. Works very well in a CENTER/STATION.
WORKSHEETS: “Create a Body Percussion Pattern” Students use the mini flashcards to create body percussion patterns. (4 Versions 1 is a Blank Template)
Teaching Steps, Learning Goals, Essential Questions
Body Percussion Guide for each pattern.
Printables of body percussion patterns.
VIDEO: Video includes song and 2 body percussion patterns.
GOOGLE SLIDES: DRAG & DROP IMAGES and a CREATE YOUR OWN BODY PERCUSSION ACTIVITY (1 Template for each Pattern)
AUDIO MP3 FILES: Audio Files “Everybody Say Hello!” VOCAL & KARAOKE TRACKS
HOW TO USE:
Use this song as your welcome and hello song for your classes.
Use the activity to assess student ability.
Give students opportunities to create their own patterns using the google slides activities.
The video also works well as a transition activity. Play the video and have students sing and/or move as you transition classes or activities.
Perfect for a SUB TUB.
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let’s Move and Learn with Music!