Hello Spring Preschool Skills is printer friendly and requires no prep! No need for hours of planning, cutting, laminating, gluing, rubber banding, velcro dotting, and whatever else those super teachers do. Just PRINT and GO!
This resource is great for spring time, spring themed preschool rooms, morning work, summer time, SPED, back to school, homeschool, homework, extra practice, intervention, or math and literacy centers, math or literacy tubs, etc!
Students will be practicing math, literacy, pre-writing, counting, numbers writing, patterns, cutting, pasting, number recognition, cognitive skills, problem solving, hand-eye coordination, fine motor development, letter recognition, phonics, graphing, which animals on the farm produce which products, and more!
There are 52 pages of spring themed activities jam packed into this resource:
- 3 pages- Color and Cut
- 4 pages- Line Tracing
- 1 page- Same and Different
- 1 page- Maze
- 1 page- Spin and Graph
- 1 page- Spin, Find, and Color
- 1 page- Search, Find, Color, and Write How Many
- 6 pages- Cut and Paste the Matching Number (Numbers 1-20)
- 3 pages- Color by Number (Numbers 1-8)
- 4 pages- Number Matching (Numbers 1-20)
- 1 page- Numerical Order Maze (Numbers 1-20)
- 2 pages- Count and Circle (Numbers 1-20)
- 2 pages- Count and Color (Numbers 1-10)
- 2 pages- Count, Cut, and Paste (Numbers 1-7)
- 1 page- Trace, Count, and Color (Numbers 1-10)
- 2 pages- Cut and Paste the Missing Numbers (Numbers 1-20)
- 2 pages- Write the Before and After Numbers (Numbers 1-20)
- 1 page- Solve, Color, and Write Addition (Up to 5)
- 3 pages- Draw a Line to Match the Letters (Uppercase to Lowercase)
- 6 pages- Color the Matching Letters (Uppercase and Lowercase)
- 3 pages- Letter Trace, Find, and Color
- 1 page- Write the Before and After Letters
- 1 page- Alphabetical Order Maze
- 1 page- Beginning Sounds Cut and Paste
The pages are all printer friendly so you can save money on ink or save your color copies at school!
Check out the PREVIEW to see 20 pages!
Sorry, this resource is no longer free. Be sure to "follow me" on TpT and Pinterest, and find and like me on Facebook so you never miss another freebie!
Here are some other resources that you may be interested in:
On the Farm Preschool Skills Print and Go
Missing Carrots lowercase to Uppercase Letter Match File Folder Activity
Missing Carrots Number Match File Folder Activity
Hungry Bunny Customizable Spelling Activity
Hungry Bunny Addition Activity
Feed the Bunny Letter Matching
Feed the Bunny Fry's First 100 Words
Flower Number Match
Spring Bumble Bee Letter Match
Spring Baby Chick Letter Match
Spring Math and Literacy Preschool Activities
Rainbow Letter Match Activity