Also included in
- Photo books filled with pictures of your students, are a wonderful way to welcome young students to your classroom, to build your classroom community, to comfort children when sad, and to authentically engage children in literacy. This bundle contains 4 editable book templates designed to be used a$14.40$18.00Save $3.60
Create a class photo book for preschoolers, to help them with the process of separating from parents and caregivers at school. This 14 page PowerPoint file, has space to include 39 photos of your students with their families, arriving at school, playing, and being reunited with their families or caregivers at the end of the day.
- Support children as they learn to say goodbye and to be at school.
- All families look different! Represent them all in this book. All families have times when they separate from each other, and times when they come back together.
- Children might miss their mothers, fathers, grandparents, nannies, and more while at school. (Most separation books just talk about missing Mommy.) They can see the faces of all kinds of loved ones in this book.
- The short text, acknowledges the different emotions and different ways that children transitions to being at school. (Some play right away. Some are sad.)
Insert photos of your students, print, laminate, and add to your class library all year long.
For more teacher made books to start your year off, check out my Back To School Bundle.