"How do you spell....?"
"What tool do I use to....?"
"I can't remember...?"
Any of this sound familiar to you? Well now your kids can "help themselves" to a buffet of math resources in this packet!
There are SO many ways to incorporate and use the pages throughout the year.
It is designed for 1st and 2nd graders but I would take custom orders for K, 3, 4, or 5 if you had something specific you were looking to add!
Please click the preview to get a glimpse of this 81 page toolkit!
There are two sections in this packet:
1. mini tools to make your own toolkit for each kid, table groups, small groups, or stations
2. Larger, full size tools to incorporate in math journals (almost like an interactive (no cut) resource
This packet is very flexible and can be "mix and matched" however you want to use it for your kids!
Here is the menu of items included in this "buffet"!
- Ideas for use pages
- Write on wipe off clocks
- # lines (multiple versions)
- Hundreds charts (multiple versions)
- Rounding charts
- Blank ten frames
- Blank double ten frames
- Place value blocks up to 1,000
- Write on wipe off number bonds
- Write on wipe off part-part whole templates (w/ability to add multiple #'s)
- Place Value charts
- 4 Write on wipe off fact family templates
- +/- write on wipe off equation templates
Mini anchor charts (resource sheets)
- Comparing #'s
- Shapes (2-D & 3-D)
- Skip counting
-Days of the week/Months of the year
- # words with nicknames
- Key vocabulary words by objective
I have also included Accountable Talk anchor charts & mini cards!!!
Use the page "Which Math Tool Should I Use?" as an insert for math journals or print poster size so you can ask your kids about the tools that work best for THEM!
Please let me know if you have any questions! If you do purchase, I'd love feedback below as well! And don't forget you get TPT credits for it as well!!