- Four levels of part-part- whole cards, differentiated:
~1 - 6: 24
~ 7 - 10: 36
~ 11 - 15: 34
~16 - 20: 48
- Two different styles of cover cards to differentiate with student names
- I Can directions poster
- Recording sheet
How to Use:
- Students will practice finding a missing part to a part-part-whole or number bond.
- I encourage my students to “draw the dots” to make sure they get the right answer and understand the concept!
- There are four different community helpers. Each one is a
different level of diffuculty for you to differentiate what your
- Fire Fighter: 1 - 6
- Police Officer: 7 - 10
- Doctor: 11 - 15
- Vet: 16 - 20
- Choose the style of cover card you want, and write the names of the students ready for that level on the cover card.