PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Linking Verbs. Helper Verbs. Have, Has, Had
Need to work on the correct usage of linking verbs HAVE, HAS, and HAD with your students? This 20-page resource is designed for center use, individual seat work and/or differentiated settings including speech therapy.
What Is Included?
• 24 Task Cards (each with one sentence and a choice of two linking verbs, one of which is the correct answer)
• 3 Secret "Decoder" Glasses
• 4 Recording Sheets (one of which requires no writing)
• Instructions Page with photos of the finished product
• 4 Answer Keys for Each Recording Sheet
PLEASE download the FREE PREVIEW (button above) to see full-size samples of 3 of the task cards as well as all of the recording sheets and the instructions/example page.
PLEASE check out THIS BLOG POST to see a similar product in action!
If you have any questions about this product, please contact me through the "ASK a QUESTION" tab or email email@example.com
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
All Rights Reserved. Purchaser reserves right to make multiple copies for his/her single classroom use only. Distribution in any way, including posting electronically on a website of any kind, are strictly prohibited. Multiple user licenses are available at the time of purchase or anytime after for an additional fee.
The Helper Verbs BUNDLE includes this resource PLUS two more listed below!
SAVE 15% by purchasing the BUNDLE!
Take a look at my other I Spy Linking Verbs Resources:
THANK YOU for visiting my store!