Planning on doing henna in your classroom? It's my students' favorite project every semester!
Start out with the PowerPoint and accompanying worksheet. Then, look at some design ideas on the provided handout (and do an online images search if desired). Finally, use the template worksheet to plan out design ideas.
Also included is a permission slip for henna if you need it. Students can complete their own henna on themselves or they can partner up and take turns. You can find henna at local Indian markets or online at Henna Caravan or other reputable seller (I'm not endorsing any specific business, but choose a place with good reviews).
All told, the following are included in this unit:
- PPt and Pdf version of 8-slide PowerPoint with an embedded video
- Separate file of the video from the PowerPoint
- Docx and pdf version of worksheet
- Docx and pdf version of henna ideas handout
- Docx and pdf version of design planning template
- Docx and pdf version permission slip
I hope you and your students enjoy!