This 20 question History.com webquest will help students learn all about the great explorer, Henry Hudson!
Included in this webquest are the following:
- Important dates and historical figures associated with this topic.
- Henry Hudson's goals and the eventual outcomes of his first three voyages.
- How Hudson discovered what is now known as the Hudson River.
- Details regarding Hudson's fourth and last voyage.
- How Hudson discovered what is now known as the Hudson Bay.
- The eventual mutiny on the fourth voyage that led to Hudson's disappearance.
Students will love to learn all about Hudson's four historic voyages through an independent webquest! An answer key is included for your convenience!