"Henry V" by Shakespeare: A Study Guide contains everything you need (except the text) to study this popular play.
1. Original preface;
2. Detailed introduction on the historical and literary background, genre, sources, themes, etc.;
3. Guiding questions for each scene (62 in all).
The questions encourage readers to a deeper understanding of the background, themes, and characters of the text. NO answers are provided. Students will find their own answers in the text - and they will. They are designed to stimulate thought, discussion and interpretation, not to test, and can be used for self-study, homework, group discussion in class, jigsaw groups, formal presentations, written answers, etc.;
4. Detailed scene-by-scene commentary;
5. Critical analysis section which explores interpretations of the text and offers a consistent reading of it;
6. Guidance on how to use the questions for group work and presentations;