Henry's Freedom Box with Interactive Notebook, Test Prep, & Annotation Assistant
Click the green preview button above to see what's inside!
Interactive Notebooks and lapbooks are a type of portfolio or collection of student work on a variety of topics using flaps and/or folded displays. Most lapbooks are created out of office file folders which are then folded in half. Lapbooks allow students to showcase their work by providing them an interactive space for sketches and drawings, story summaries, graphical information, timelines, charts, and other forms of written work. Best of all, they can range from any topic or unit study. They truly let students creatively display their work in a way that interests them the most, which allows for a multitude of differentiation for each individual student.
Henry's Freedom Box Interactive Activities includes differentiated interactive activities and makes a eye-catching student-created bulletin board!
This Product is Designed to:
• engage students using social studies based resources
• help students understand what was read through the use of differentiated graphic organizers
• utilize digital resources for interactive learning and discovery through technology integration
• highlight key issues and themes
• use multiple resources for comparison purposes
• promote discussion
• motivate student learning and promote higher order thinking
This resource includes:
• How to make an interactive notebook/lapbook
• Interactive Notebook pocket envelope for storage of work that is not yet completed
• Vocabulary Word Work
• Vocabulary Word Search
• Author's purpose
• Differentiated Comparing/Contrasting using multiple graphic organizers for specific teacher targets
• Character Traits
• Puzzle Pieces Jigsaw Activity
• All About Henry 3D Make A Crate Activity
• Enrichment Diamond Fold Activity
• Civil War Research Activities
• On Demand Writing Activity
• Map Skills: Map out Henry's Route
• The Emancipation Proclamation
• Famous Figures Foldables
• Create an Acrostic Poem Activity
• Facts About Henry "Box" Brown
• Math Connection Activity
• Science - Technology - Engineering - Math (STEM) Activity
• 3-2-1 Student Self Assessment
Included in this bundle is our Civil War: A Nation Divided ELA informational text test prep passage - great for enrichment, for use as a close read, for small group/partnered work, test prep, and more! You also receive our popular Annotation Assistant packet to help student learn the skills for annotating and organizing information!
You May Also Want to Check Out Our African American History Interactive Notebook Activities with Test Prep Passage
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ DynamicDuoTpT
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
Bookmark our DynamicDuo101TpT BLOG
for unique insight on how to use our products and more on what we do!
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
♥ Like what you see? Follow our store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
© DynamicDuo101, 2017