Also included in
- This bundle contains comprehension questions for Oliver Jeffers’ Stuck, Lost and Found, and Here We Are. Each set of discussion cards are also sold individually.There are questions to use before, during and after reading. Many of the questions can also be used as writing prompts.The questions will e$4.50$6.90Save $2.40
- This bundle contains comprehension questions for a growing list of children’s picture books. Each set of discussion cards are also sold individually.There are questions to use before, during and after reading. Many of the questions can also be used as writing prompts.The questions will encourage stu$28.00$35.60Save $7.60
- Our responsibility to the Earth, its occupants and environment
- Humans and our connections to the Earth
- Different species and how we should care for them
- A sense of belonging and community
- How the world works
This pack includes 52 comprehension questions to use before, during and after reading Here We Are. Many of the questions can also be used as writing prompts.
The questions will encourage students to develop their ideas and comprehension to a deeper level. Expect your students to provide text evidence to show their understanding of the book.
Don’t use the questions all in one reading of the book. You will want to choose specific questions for your teaching goals. This will depend on if you want your student to recall information, predict, ask their own questions, etc, or just be engaged.
You can find other sets of discussion cards for picture books in my store, including these comprehension pack for books by Oliver Jeffers:
You can find more information at A List of Quality Questions for Reading Comprehension.
You can find these discussion cards/graphic organizers as part of . Other resources for Here We Are include:
Keep in Touch
- Download free resources on the Children’s Library Lady website
: Join the newsletter to get information on new books lists and freebies.
: If you have any questions use the “Product Q&A” tab or email me at email@example.com
Your purchase entitles you to:
« One user license, one teacher use (Please respect the time and effort put into each product by not giving it away)
« Distribution among your students, this includes by email.
« Discuss this product in blog posts, workshops, etc., provided credit is given with a link back to my TPT store.
All the pages of this product are copyrighted. You do not have permission to resell, alter or remake any part of this product.
Making copies of the purchased items to share with others is strictly forbidden and violates copyright law.
© Children’s Library Lady - Kirsten Gallagher