Many of my students learn best through visuals- especially when it comes to Social Studies! I created this bundle of responses to a series of selected Heritage Minutes that relate to Social Studies curriculum. Although this was designed with grade 5 students in mind, it would apply to many grades. Please feel free to check out the preview to see if it would work in your classroom. What will you find in this volume?
1. An outline of the major people and events covered for quick planning purposes
2. Five suggestions on how to utilize this product in different ways to meet all the learners in your room
3. Titles of the videos used as well as the Grade 5 Alberta Social Studies outcomes each video touches on, to make planning a breeze
4. Eleven response pages that are directly tied to the Heritage Minutes. Each response page includes areas for student predictions and reflections as well as additional information when appropriate to further enhance learning
5. Answer keys to help for easy assessment
By popular demand:
Heritage Minutes Volume 2