The many editions of BOOKMARKS PLUS provide students with essential knowledge of the book: title, author info, publication date, genre, story premise, descriptions of main characters, themes/topics, and setting. Each edition also contains a "Words to Know" section, which students can refer to as they come across new words. Some even feature a list of words, along with their definitions, that are specific to the setting.
BOOKMARKS PLUS come 5 to a page, front to back, and they’re reproducible, so you can print as many as you like for as long as you like with only a minimal initial investment! Also, I’ve included both a color version and a black and white version to meet all your printing needs.
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW FILE AND RECEIVE A FREE EDITION OF BOOKMARKS PLUS!
Middle school editions of BOOKMARKS PLUS:
* Across Five Aprils
* Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
* Anne Frank Remembered
* As I Lay Dying
* The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman
* The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
* Ender’s Game
* Farewell to Manzanar
* The Giver
* The Glory Field
* Good Masters! Sweet Ladies!
* The Hunger Games
* Johnny Tremain
* The Light in the Forest
* My Brother Sam Is Dead
* My Side of the Mountain
* Nothing But the Truth
* The Outsiders—FREE!
* The Pearl
* The Pigman
* Romeo and Juliet
* The Summer of the Swans
* The Slave Dancer
* There’s a Girl in My Hammerlock
* The Witch of Blackbird Pond
* Walk Two Moons
Don't see a bookmark for your favorite title? Contact me through TPT, and I’ll do my best to create one for you. I am always open to creating new titles! And if I do, indeed, create a new edition for that title, you’ll get a free copy just for suggesting it!
Also, please note that if you alert me of a mistake on one of my products, you’ll receive another product for the same title for free.
Check out my 100s of fun and challenging products based on most-taught literature at my store! While you’re there, take a look at my new line of products, LOOKING GOOD ON PAPER—great writing lessons geared toward middle school and high school and based on my years in the “trenches!” Many of the skills my LGOP products focus on are barely touched upon in writing textbooks but are so important to good writing.
LOOKING GOOD ON PAPER products:
* Avoiding Expletives Lesson—5 pages
* Personal Narrative Essays Packet—22 pages
* Persuasive/Opinion Essays Packet: A Six-Step Prewriting Process for Persuasive Writing—10 pages
* Capitalizing Titles Lesson—9 pages
* Four Methods for Varying Sentences Beginnings Packet—22 pages
* Point of View in Expository Writing Packet—17 pages
* Ten Ways Writers Establish Mood Lesson—6 pages
* How Is Writing Different from Speaking Icebreaker/Discussion
Word-Wise Language Arts Resources
—100s of unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!