Heron's Formula Color by Number Practice Activity
is a set of notes and practice for learning about and applying Heron’s Formula. Students first learn the what Heron’s formula is Students then practice applying Heron’s formula with practice problems included in this guide.
Optional: solving the entire triangle by also finding all the angles of a triangle using law of cosines is also included in notes and practice. If you use this option, students should already be familiar with the law of cosines.
NOTE: these notes do not include the proof which is readily available online.
These notebook pages work well before Heron's Formula Color by Number Activity
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.