- Looking for fun, engaging activities to review your students for STAAR? This 8th grade science review bundle has everything you need for your STAAR academies! This is a growing bundle that will include activities for all 14 readiness standards that make up 65% of the STAAR test (activities for 13 re$80.00$94.50Save $14.50
Looking for an engaging way to review the Hertzsprung-Russell Diagram with your students? This product includes activities to help do just that! Student groups can read through the guided script which allows them to label the diagram with confidence and better understand the diagram's components. Then there are thinking cards that push students to further analyze the diagram and engage in conversation about the content. This is a quick, easy review of HR Diagrams from TEKS 8.8A, that gives students ownership of the content necessary to be successful on Grade 8 Science STAAR.
What’s Included in This Product
- 2 Versions of the Hertzsprung-Russell Diagram (one color, one B&W)
- Label and description cards for the HR Diagram
- Script for guiding students in "building" the diagram correctly
- Thinking cards to help students analyze and understand the diagram
Other Products You May Like
Connect with Think Big Learning
For how-to videos, freebies, and other great ideas:
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Pin with us on Pinterest
Check out our Think Big Learning TpT store
Click the “Follow Me” button next to our store logo/name to receive notification of new products we post as well as sales.
Copyright © 2019 Think Big Learning.
By purchasing this file, you agree to the following terms. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only for personal or classroom use only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. All graphics and fonts are also protected by copyright from their original author/artist.
Science Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS)
8.8A - TSIET describe components of the universe, including stars, nebulae, and galaxies, and use models such as the Hertzsprung-Russell diagram for classification