Can you believe how many students come to school that do not know a simple Nursery Rhyme? I am amazed every year! Nursery Rhymes set the stage for reading. That is why it is so important to use Nursery Rhymes in your teaching. I’ve made it so easy for you with these Nursery Rhyme packets.
Pick and choose your favorite activities or do them all! Build phonics, phonemic awareness, concepts of print and early literacy skills with Nursery Rhymes. Great for Pre-K and Kindergarten Prep. Activities include first sound, middle sound, ending sound, segmenting, blending, rhyming, sequencing, retelling, and much much more.
*******SAVE BIG BY PURCHASING THE BUNDLE HERE!
If you like this Nursery Rhyme set, you might also like these:
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Mary Had a Little Lamb
Little Miss Muffet
Hey Diddle Diddle
Jack and Jill
Itsy Bitsy Spider
Baa Baa Black Sheep
Row, Row, Row Your Boat
Hickory Dickory Dock
WHAT YOU GET:
* THREE copies of the rhyme in poem form
One with a picture
One without a picture
One with tracking dots
* The nursery rhyme in a printable book with super cute graphics
* Color “puppet” to retell (I like to glue them to popsicle sticks)
* Retell pictures in black and white for students to color
* A Sequencing activity…Great for Comprehension!
* A Segmenting Phonemic Awareness Activity
* A writing activity to go with the rhyme.
* Pocket chart cards and pictures to use as whole group for shared reading
* Vocabulary Words with pictures
* A Phonics Game
There is little to no prep and most are print and play.
Please ask any questions before purchasing. Feel free to email me at email@example.com.