Hey human is a really fun way for students to practice their math facts independently.
1. Cut out the game on the solid black line.
2. Fold along the dashed line in the centre
3. Glue the folded backs together
1. Read the card: "Hey Human! The answer is 5!"
2. Students solve the problems to see if the answers match the question.
3. Questions that do match are marked with a paper clip or clothes pin.
4. Once finished adding all the questions, students will flip the card and check to see if they are right.
5. All squares that have a number on the back are correct.
Its that simple! My students love this game. They even find other ways to play - challenging a friend.
Its great because you don't have to tell students which ones are correct. They can see it for themselves and learn independently.
This set includes math questions for
1 - 10 and 20
doubles + 1
doubles + 2
4 blank speech bubble pages - add your own questions
4 blank number spaces - add your own questions
If you would like more numbers added, please let me know!
Check out more Math Games in my ★MATHEMATICS
Take a peek at these other categories!
★BACK TO SCHOOL
★HOLIDAYS & CELEBRATIONS
★GUIDED MATH GAMES
★MATH ENVELOPE GAMES
★SPELLING & WORD WORK