LOOKING FOR TEXTS WITH QUESTIONS AND PROMPTS?
Check out these links: Reading & Writing Test Prep & Guide II ~ 10 Articles Reading & Writing Test Prep & Guide ~5 Articles Paired = 10 Articles~ Hi - Lo Reading & Writing Guide 3 Articles Each Written @ 3 levels ~ BUNDLE ~3@3
"EXTREME ANIMALS in the WATER" -- 5 Hi-Lo articles for struggling readers.
Written at A 2ND GRADE READING LEVEL. The articles include reading passages only.
For students in 3rd - 10th grades. They are HIGH-INTEREST articles designed to hold students’ attention.
5 INFORMATIONAL nonfiction articles
1. Deep Sea Dragon
2. Goblin Sharks
3. The Nastiest Hunter Alive
4. Gator vs Croc
5. Piranhas, Deadly or Not?
- is 2 - 4 pages long
- has PHOTOS with captions
- is about high-interest topics
- is research-based
PHOTOGRAPHS and CAPTIONS help students make connections to the text, self, and world and keep them interested using real-world examples..
Give students who are reading below grade level practice in reading and comprehending a variety of texts.
All texts are leveled.
All texts about strange animals.
The articles include reading passages only.
- HOW TO WRITE ESSAYS: A LITERARY ANALYSIS OF A CHARACTER TRAIT
- SBAC READING & WRITING TEST PREP BUNDLE 13 ARTICLES WITH MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS & PROMPTS
- SBAC GOOGLE FORMS ONLINE ELA TEST PREP BUNDLE I_14 TEXTS & 8 DIFFERENT GOOGLE FORMS
- WRITE A BRIEF TEXT or BRIEF WRITES—SBAC Test Prep “Animals Do Communicate” & “About Butterflies” 3rd-5th Grades
- REVISE A BRIEF TEXT—SBAC Test Prep
- USING SHOW VS TELL TO REVISE 4TH – 9TH GRADES with INTERACTIVE GOOGLE SLIDES ACTIVITIES
- Google FORMS ELA ONLINE Test Prep ~2 Articles Paired~ “Earthquake!” & “About Earthquakes”
- GOOGLE FORMS ELA ONLINE TEST PREP: “STATE FAIR” & “BUTTERFLIES”
- POINT OF VIEW—NONFICTION 4TH – 8TH GRADES
- POINT OF VIEW—FICTION 4TH – 8TH GRADES
- USING DIALOGUE TO REVISE & GOOGLE INTERACTIVE PRACTICE