Children are always very interested in how animal survive winter. Support this interest with this easy-to-use hands-on sorting activity. Children would love to learn about hibernation, adaptation and migration using these bright and colorful cards.
The material includes:
- 3 labels (hibernate, migrate, adapt)
- 10 cards with animals that hibernate
- 10 cards with animals that migrate
- 10 cards with animals that adapt
- 1 control card
* Use in your science center or station individual work
* Put it on your Montessori language or cosmic shelves for individual work
* Use in a small group activity or game
You may also like these winter
--> Big and Small Snowflake Matching Activity
--> Winter Sports 3-part cards
❤♡♥ I would love to be your friend! It means that we are like-minded if you are here!
Chat with me on Facebook
and connect with me on Pinterest
✎ If you downloaded this material, leave me a feedback, I am so eager to know what you think about it!
Would you like to receive email notification about different new cards that I make? Then follow my store!
I hope you found this material useful,
Thank you for visiting this page!