Students will extend, create, and complete AB, ABC, AAB and ABB patterns with hibernating animals in this easy to prepare math center. Featuring a bear, snake, raccoon, hedgehog, chipmunk and bat, Hibernating Animal Patterns will engage your students! It includes differentiated follow up worksheets, as well as 12 pattern cards and the pieces to extend them. Easy to prepare, with only 6 pages needing laminating, and all cutting is on straight lines - so you can use a paper cutter and be done in no time!
Here's what other teachers are saying about this resource:
- "Perfect for my hibernation unit! Thanks!"
- "Well done resource! I will continue to use this resource in my classroom each year."
- "Useful tool in helping with pattern skills."
For a coordinating literacy center, please also see: Hibernating Animals Sentence Picture Match.
For more winter themed learning, you may like:
- Arctic Animal Measurement with non-standard units,
- Winter Graphs,
- Winter addition and subtraction within 20,
- Penguin Sentence Picture Match,
- Sleepy Bear book and craft, and
- Polar Bear Craft and Book.
Thank you for visiting Paula's Primary Classroom. All new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours. To be notified when new activities become available, and of upcoming sales, please click on the green star below my store name and follow me. Followers and feedback are greatly appreciated!
Have a great day!