Let's explore the wonders of hibernation through reading, crafts, experiments and interactive activities!
This fun-filled pack includes:
1. Recommended Book List
2. Hibernation, Migration, & Adaptation posters
3. Animals in Winter class book (full size, colorful pages)
4. Animals in Winter student mini-book
5. Define & Draw printable
6. Migrate or Hibernate? cut and paste activity
7. Winter Animal Homes flip book
8. Hibernation Draw & Write craftivity (with teacher guide, writing pages, and topper)
9. Hibernation Wheel "Lift & See" craft
10. (8) Non-Fiction Reading Comprehension Passages:
- Preparing for Hibernation
- During Hibernation
- Waking Up!
11. Winter Animal Research & Report Project Teacher Guide
12. Interesting Hibernators List
13. KWL Chart
14. Bubble Map
15. Can, Have, Are Chart
16. Winter Animal Report template
17. Frozen Solid science experiment
18. Frozen Solid Observation printable
Perfect for grades K-2nd! For Kindergarten students, some printables may require a more guided instruction approach. First and second grade students will be able to complete printables more independently. Please download our preview for a closer look into this unit...Enjoy!