Hibernation, Migration, and Adaptation... oh my! Your students will enjoy learning all kinds of fun animal facts with this unit!
* Anchor chart labels for organizing information during your hibernation, migration, and adaptation lessons
* 4 printable books to introduce topics to students (hibernation, types of hibernation, migration, and other adaptations)
* Black bear, Black Bear, Where did you go? Individual readers (in color and B/W)
* Black Bear Fact Cards
* Bear/ hibernation Vocabulary cards
* 2 reports with pre-writing/research pages (My Hibernation Report and My Animal Report)
* 10 animal research pages for easy research!
* 2 games (4 corners hibernation, migration, and other adaptations game and Hibernation/ Migration Matching Game with cards and game boards)
* Assessments for each topic (hibernation, migration, and other adaptations)
* Objectives for each lesson (what students will learn) as well as a "How to use these resources" for each topic