Hidden Figures Young Readers' Edition Reading Guide
Also included in
- You've got the book, now how do you present the content to get your students thinking before they read the book as well as give them some historical context and vocabulary terms? How do you foster their critical thinking skills while they are reading? Finally, how do you assess what they have learnPrice $15.99Original Price $23.98Save $7.99
This beautiful reading guides helps guide your students (or child) as they read Hidden Figures: Young Readers' Edition. This guide will not only keep your students engaged as they read the book, but also help them dig deeper as they uncover the civil rights issues of the time.
- Pre-Reading chart
- Over 80 Reading comprehension questions for each chapter recalling basic facts
- Additional questions asking students to dig deeper and analyze word phrases, adjectives, as well as situations encountered by the characters in the novel.
This guide is also part of a Hidden Figures series and bundle.
- Hidden Figures Movie Guide
- Hidden Figures Google Form Quizzes for Distance Learning
- Hidden Figures Presentation on Google Slides
- Hidden Figures Young Readers' Edition Bundle
Click here to follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded.