Products in this Bundle (24)
showing 1-5 of 24 products
The therapy planning is done for you with these LOW PREP games! My hide & find resources are easy to prep, provide gross motor breaks, and are a simple, engaging way to get a ton of articulation and language practice. Hide the 10 characters or pictures around the room and have your students search for them! Each image corresponds to their individualized goal page- so this is PERFECT FOR MIXED GROUPS!!
This growing bundle will include more future Hide & Find games from Speechy Things! You just purchase once and then every future re-download is FREE! (The price will go up with each added resource.) You can click each individual product included for a closer look AND to see what people are saying about it. (hint: they're saying good things)
⇨Already own part of this bundle?
Purchase the bundle today and TpT's customer service will refund you any portion you already own!! The only catch is you have to have purchased that portion within the last year- so don't wait!
⇨ WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ⇦
○ "My students are always asking for this activity"
○ "This activity allows the kids to move around and it's so engaging and fun"
○ "The students were so engaged!"
○ Hide the pictures in a sensory bin instead of around the room.
○ Target prepositions by hiding the pictures strategically.
○ Target following directions. ("get the picture, bring it here, and put it on the table")
○ Target vocabulary by placing the pictures in specific places (table, chair, etc)
○ Target descriptors by describing which picture you want the student to find- or have them describe it!
○ Have your students color their goal page while you're working with another student in a mixed group.
○ Alternate between target pages to target multiple goals.
○ Use the articulation pages to work at sentence level. ("I found the X.")
○ Print doubles of the pictures- hide one set and match it to the other. Skipping the goal pages can truly help *everyone* participate in this fun activity!
○ Practice following a point or gaze if the student needs help finding a zombie. This can be thought of as "thinking with their eyes."
○ Use the blank target pages to target ANYTHING that isn't covered in the included goal pages- and then email me at email@example.com so I can add it to the resource!
○ Attach the pictures to bowling pins instead!
○ Put paperclips on the pictures instead of hiding, then go fishing with a magnet!
○ With all the themes, these activities make a great book companion!
I recommend laminating the 10 themed pictures to keep and printing off goal pages as needed. I sometimes keep most-used goal pages on hand in page protectors as well. (i.e. K, G, R, S blends, L, L blends, C1V1C2V2, CVC, wh questions, pronouns, and categories).
Again, you can pull up goal pages on your computer or tablet if you want this to be no print!
○ Push the green star! Follow my store to see new resources up to 50% off!
○ TpT Credits: Review purchased products to get credits toward your next purchase
○ If you have a question or issue, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a Question in my store. It is important to me that you are happy with your purchases!
● VIP Emails : Get access to my freebie library, exclusive deals, and therapy tips!
● Instagram : I’m here most often – therapy ideas, Q&A’s, and daily life
● Blog : helpful ideas and reviews for your therapy room
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!