Make your own sticky pad with these High 5 notes and keep it in your classroom for those special moments.
Here are the directions:
1) Print out as many of these notes as you'd like in a pad.
2) Make sure you cut them evenly
3) Stack them together evenly
4) Using binder clips, clamp them together so they're secure
5) Using Elmer's Rubber Cement, coat the top edge of the notes
6) Repeat the coating until the top edge is stiff and secure
The High 5's are:
*stood up for someone
*cleaned up an area
*did your homework
*held it together
*helped a friend
*corrected the teacher (found an error)
*used great manners