High Frequency Sight Word Flashcards Worksheets Activities Games - ENTIRE YEAR
Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Are you looking for high frequency sight word practice activities & games (with prepared lists or your own lists?) that will save you time and energy? These sight word printable pdf lists, games, flashcards, & worksheets ( by grade level ) will help your emergent readers increase their reading fluency with consistent practice of heart words.
Whether your child is in preschool, pre k, kindergarten, or first grade they will enjoy coloring, finding, writing, highlighting, cutting, pasting, and creating their own sentences through the sight word activities. Parents and teachers may choose to use these worksheets for morning work, small groups, literacy centers, early finishers, or homework. No matter what you choose, your children will love learning new sight words.
What is included?
✔ 30 prefilled, yet editable take home lists
✔ 6 keyboard printables
✔ 3 editable styles of game boards
- spinners & game pieces
✔ 3 editable styles of bingo boards
✔ editable sensory bins / bottle recording sheets
✔ 7 editable activities
- Rainbow writing
- Word scrambles
- Sentence writing
✔ weekly practice sheets:
- ✔ all 40 pre-primer dolch words in alphabetical order.
- a, and, away, big, blue, can, come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, I, in, is, it, jump, little, look, make, me, my, not, one, play, red, run, said, see, the, three, to, two, up, we, where, yellow, & you.
- ✔ all 52 primer dolch words in alphabetical order.
- all, am, are, at, ate, be, black, brown, but, came, did, do, eat, four, get, good, have, he, into, like, must, new, no, now, on, our, out, please, pretty, ran, ride, saw, say, she, so, soon, that, there, they, this, too, under, want, was, well, went, what, white, who, will, with, & yes.
- ✔ all 41 first grade dolch words in alphabetical order.
- after, again, an, any, ask, as, by, could, every, fly, from, give, going, had, has, her, him, his, how, just, know, let, live, may, of, old, once, open, over, put, round, some, stop, take, thank, them, then, think, walk, were, & when.
- ✔ all 46 second grade dolch words in alphabetical order.
- always, around, because, been, before, best, both, buy, call, cold, does, don't, fast, first, five, found, gave, goes, green, its, made, many, off, or, pull, read, right, sing, sit, sleep, tell, their, these, those, upon, us, use, very, wash, which, why, wish, work, would, write, & your.
- ✔ all 41 third grade dolch words in alphabetical order.
- about, better, bring, carry, clean, cut, done, draw, drink, eight, fall, far, full, got, grow,
- hold, hot, hurt, if, keep, kind, laugh, light, long, much, myself, never, only, own, pick,
- seven, shall, show, six, small, start, ten, today, together, try, & warm.
Want to try before you buy? Download the preview for a FREE sample.
I begin the week by sending home the weekly letter and list of sight words. Students have a spiral ring with their weekly words added that can be used in class and at home. Each day of the week we specifically practice 2 words in their spiral bound practice for bellwork. The games and flashcards are added to our word work to practice our words of the week during literacy stations. Students are tested each Friday and the new list is sent home to repeat the process each week. (Please Note: not all students are ready for 10 words a week and others can achieve success with more than 10. After the first few weeks I adjust the frequency that I test my students and how many words that they are given.)
Teachers like you said:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “These practice pages will align nicely with our weekly WONDERS high frequency words. I will use this resource for homework, center work, with a substitute, and independent work. Thank you!” - Jennifer W.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This product was just what I was looking for to tutor a child that is a non-reader. Thanks!” - Line-Up Learning.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This is an amazing resource that I've used to differentiate my sight word lists for each of my reading groups! I love, love, love it!” - S for Sped.
What skills are covered?
✒ fine motor - coloring, cutting, pasting
✒ identifying sight words by finding
✒ creating sentences
Aligned to Common Core Standards (CCSS):
RF.K.3.C - Read common high-frequency words by sight (e.g., the, of, to, you, she, my, is, are, do, does).
RF.1.3.G - Recognize and read grade-appropriate irregularly spelled words.
RF.2.3.F - Recognize and read grade-appropriate irregularly spelled words.
RF.3.3.D - Read grade-appropriate irregularly spelled words.
Activities You Don’t Want to Miss
✏ Sight Word Mastery Bundle - Worksheets, Flashcards, & Games
✏ Sight Word Easy Decodable Sight Word Readers
✏ Math & Phonics Game Bundle for K & 1
Be the first to know about freebies, sales, and new products!
• Click to follow my store.
• Join my newsletter.
Having difficulty with a file?
Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q & A tab before leaving feedback.
Copyright © Jessica Ann Stanford - Mrs. Stanford’s Class - Teachers Follow Teachers
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.