Capture your students attention and improve their reading comprehension skills with high-interest history and science topics!
This enhanced PDF gives you the freedom to copy and paste the content of each page into the format that fits your needs. You can also access text for screen reader devices, export individual pages, make student copies, and more. Get the standard version of this title here
This unit features 49 nonfiction stories based on themes ranging from the Boston Tea Party and baseball to tarantulas and inventors. Following each story are three skill pages featuring literal and interpretive comprehension questions, sentence writing practice, and a research activity.
Each Story Includes:
- preview words
- a question in test format
- at least two sentence writing questions
- several comprehension questions
- several critical thinking questions based on bloom’s taxonomy
- a research/writing activity
- a review page in cloze format
This is wonderful supplement to any reading, history, or science program! 208 pages.
Story Topics Include:
Reading Level 3-5 | Interest Level 4-12