PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This graphic organizer and super-resource includes all the information students need to complete a piece of argument writing including:
- Notes on how to organize introductions, body paragraphs, and conclusions
- Sentence starters for counterclaims and rebuttals
- "Quote tags" to help students introduce evidence
- A bank of transition words
- Guides for citing evidence and including quotes in the syntax of a sentence