PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This studio-based high school art unit is a professionally designed and classroom tested series of lessons for introducing color theory and working with watercolor pencils. Each lesson plan includes visual art standards**, objectives, resources, supply list, anticipatory set, and lesson procedures (input, guided instruction, independent practice and closure). Interdisciplinary connections and differentiations are also noted where applicable.
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE
Don’t miss out on any of my new art room tested, student approved lessons. You can stay connected by following me here on Teachers Pay Teachers or get social on
Please reach out to me with any questions prior to purchase. Your feedback is valued as honest feedback improves the quality of all items on Teachers Pay Teachers. I love hearing about your student success stories. When you leave feedback you earn TpT credits, which may be used on products in any TpT store.
• Use this resource in your classroom (or homeschool environment) year after year.
• Copy this item (whole or in part) for use in your classroom by your students.
• Purchase extra licenses for others to use in their classrooms.
• Review this item for the purpose of recommending it to others provided you include a link to this product. This includes writing about this resource and sharing your own experience on your social media/blog.
You may not:
• Give a copy of this resource to others, including teachers, in any format.
• Copy any portion of this item for use by others.
• Post this resource on a website, including a personal, classroom or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this resource to offer for free or for sale.
**ATTENTION BUYERS: The price of this product was lowered in 2019 to reflect the inclusion of the previous set of national standards. If your district requires the new national standards you would need to substitute them.