Also included in
- This bundle includes project based learning lesson plans that focus on resume builders for high school students. It combines several self-directed project-based learning resources under the theme of career and college readiness. Students will explore a career of their choice and build their resumes$16.80$24.00Save $7.20
- Resource Description:This bundle includes all of the templates and guiding materials for a self-directed project-based learning experience exploring careers and building a career portfolio. Students choose one career to explore using the project-based learning process. They will then create a career$8.00$10.50Save $2.50
- Have you been playing with the idea of a senior project for high school students? Maybe you know the importance of senior projects - the importance of college career readiness - but aren't sure where to begin, don't know what works, or don't have the time to create resources. Does that sound like yo$22.40$28.00Save $5.60
- Are you looking for practical and real-world high school career education resources that will prepare students for life beyond high school? Are you required to include college career ready high school curriculum, vocational education, and/or technical education this year, but aren't sure where to st$28.40$35.50Save $7.10
- Resource Description:This bundle includes a large number of project-based learning activity resources Experiential Learning Depot. Each PBL learning experience meets a variety of skill levels. Some are for beginner project-based learning high school and others are for those that are more experienced$102.20$146.00Save $43.80
Are you looking for a fun, engaging, and student-directed career exploration project for college and career readiness without having to spend the time and energy creating a resource yourself?
This project-based learning experience for self-directed learners is for you! Your students will dive into career exploration through student-directed project based learning. This project based learning lesson plan was designed to guide students through a college and career readiness PBL project while offering a variety of choices for self-directed learners.
Students choose one career of choice and explore that career with experiential learning activities. They will work within the community, complete an authentic final product of their choosing (ideas available), and give an authentic presentation (ideas available).
This career PBL project is Google Apps™ compatible. This resource includes a printable AND digital version. The digital version can be assigned to students via Google Classroom where students can add and share content with you. No printing necessary.
Note: The PDF is not editable. The digital version offers the option to overlay text and images and to remove or delete slides to fit your needs.
Grab my free self-directed project-based learning implementation spreadsheet to help you manage projects and progress!
This product includes:
- Guidelines for teachers and students
- Project introduction discussion questions
- Brainstorming activity ideas
- Project design options
- Project plan proposal
- Project learning reflection questions
- Project based learning rubric
Time-frame: Varies by group and schedule. Estimate: ~ 1 week
This resource measures college and career readiness based on the following targets:
- Goals and Expectations:
- Knowledge of college and career pathway options
- Knowledge of personal interests and skills and related pathways
- Academic success and employability skills
- Pathways and Supports:
- Cross-disciplinary connections
- Individualized learning
- Exploring career options
This resource also covers the Common Core research standards for grades 11-12.
- Career Portfolio (editable, digital, and printable)
- 21st-Century Skill-Building Portfolio for 21st-century learners (digital and printable)
- Senior Year Community Action Project
Take a look at these FREE teacher tools to help implement project-based learning:
- Project-Based Learning Digital Sample Planner
- Project-Based Learning Outcomes Portfolio
- Experiential Learning Activities Video Training
Relevant Blog Posts:
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star for new resource alerts
- Experiential Learning Facebook Group
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - email@example.com
Cover Font Credit: Mr. FISK Fonts