These chemistry crosswords make wonderful vocabulary reviews for general chemistry or AP chemistry high school students This pack consists of five crossword puzzles related to matter, plus an answer key.
The crossword puzzles are:
1) Matter & Change (reactants, elements, mixture, groups, mass number, applied science, liquid, products, atom, nonmetal, physical change, extensive properties, technological developments, metals, gas, periods, chemistry, intensive properties, compound, basic, solid, heterogeneous mixture, nonmetal, atom)
2) Measurements & Calculations (accuracy, Kelvin, inversely, candela, second, system, mole, percentage error, conversion factor, hypothesis, directly proportional, volume, quantity, density, scientific method, weight, kilogram, theory, models, meter, precision)
3) Atoms (Avogadro, protons, neutrons, electrons, isotopes, atomic number, denominator, law of definite proportions, J.J. Thomson, atom, Rutherford, mass number, conservation of mass, nuclear force, nuclide, law of multiple proportions, Millikan, Dalton)
4) Arrangement of Electrons in Atoms (quantum theory, noble gas, orbital, angular momentum, spin number, principal quantum number, frequency, electromagnetic radiation, Aufbau, electron configuration, Heisenberg, photoelectric effect, excited state, magnetic quantum number, photon, Hund's rule, ground state, emission, spectrum)
5) The Periodic Law (atomic radius, groups, periodic trends, periods, cation, main group elements, actinides, anion, valence, ions, electronegativity, Mendeleev, lanthanides, ionization energy, transition elements, halogens, electron affinity, alkali metals, alkaline earth metals, periodic table, Moseley)
Check out my preview to see what you're getting!
This volume is part of a series:
High School Chemistry Crossword Puzzles Volume 1: MatterHigh School Chemistry Crossword Puzzles Volume 2: ReactionsHigh School Chemistry Crossword Puzzles Volume 3: States of Matter & SolutionsHigh School Chemistry Crossword Puzzles Volume 4: Acids, Bases, and Reaction KineticsHigh School Chemistry Crossword Puzzles Volume 5: Chemistry Disciplines
WANT MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK? Buy all of the chemistry crossword volumes together in An Entire Year of High School Chemistry Crossword Puzzles Bundle
Follow me on Pinterest for fun science freebies and ideas! The Biophile's Classroom
I put a great deal of effort and pride into each of my products. Follow my store for product updates and freebies, and feel free to write a review of this product!