These chemistry crosswords make wonderful vocabulary reviews for general chemistry or AP chemistry high school students This pack consists of five crossword puzzles related to bonding, chemical formulas, reactions and equations, stoichiometry, and redox reactions, plus an answer key.
The crossword puzzles are:
1) Chemical Bonding (Lewis structure, single bond, molecule, hydrogen bond, nonpolar, bond, polar, hybridization, malleability, structural formula, resonance structure, dipole, VSEPR theory, polyatomic ions, dispersion, metallic, triple bond, ionic bond, lattice energy, ductility, chemical, covalent bonds)
2) Chemical Formulas (empirical formula, carbonate, oxide, salt, nitrous, phosphate, hydroxide, oxidation number, nitrate, oxyanions, binary compound, phosphoric acid, monatomic ion, acetate, hepta, perchlorate, tetra, hydroflouric, composition, chloride, ammonium, chlorate, sulfate, sulfite)
3) Chemical Equations & Reactions (catalyst, synthesis, equation, formula, combustion, coefficients, word equation, single, double, decomposition, reversible reaction, precipitate, aqueous, moles, diatomic, activity series)
4) Stoichiometry (balanced equation, denominator, coefficients, excess reactant, theoretical yield, composition, mole ratio, stoichiometry, limiting reactant, reaction, laboratory, percentage yield, molar mass, actual yield)
5) Oxidation-Reduction Equilibria (reversible, disproportionation, hydrolysis, equilibrium, buffered solution, oxidation numbers, reducing agent, oxidizing agent, reduction, redox reaction, half-equation, equilibrium)
Check out my preview to see what you're getting!
You may also be interested in The Ultimate Elements of the Periodic Table Bundle
Follow me on Pinterest for fun science freebies and ideas! The Biophile's Classroom
I put a great deal of effort and pride into each of my products. Follow my store for product updates and freebies, and feel free to write a review of this product!