This product is a unit in database that I teach in a course entitled "Advanced Information Technology" to 10th through 12th graders. The course is conceived as a career exploration in the IT profession.
The aim of this unit is to introduce students to databases and to give hands-on experience.
The ZIP file includes:
(6) PowerPoint presentations: three for lecture, two are keys to activities, one is the reference table for the test
(2) ZIP files for upload at TeachersWebHost.com to generate tests. One is for the multiple-choice test generators, one is for the vocabulary matching generator.
(7) activities in database: Chen-style E-R diagrams, MS Access, and SQL (all with keys)
and there are two ACCDB files illustrating activities
(1) Review activity for the test
(1) test in database, practical and multiple-choice parts