Do your students need to practice clauses, learn how to effectively combine sentences, revise stringy sentences, or create parallel structure? Maybe they need to sharpen their understanding of what makes good sentences, overall. This is a great mini-unit to help out with that!
You will get the following:
- Two single-sided lesson worksheets identifying independent and dependent clauses, and distinguishing between a phrase and a clause.
- Two single-sided lesson worksheets on combining sentences for better clarity and readability.
- One single-sided lesson worksheet on revising stringy sentences (you know, the ones that go on and on and on...).
- Two single-sided lesson worksheets on parallel structure in lists (nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs) and in phrasing.
- Three single-sided review worksheets covering all of the listed concepts.
- AND a final assessment on all of the concepts. This is a different test than is included in my Grammar Assessments Bundle, so in case you own that, or are interested in it, it would just give you an alternative test to this one.
⭐ ALL worksheets, review, and test have answer keys.
⭐ ALL worksheets have explanations and reminders of the concepts, as well as examples.
Please check out my other HS Grammar Mini-Units:
HS Grammar Mini-Unit #1: Fragments, Run-Ons, and Comma Splices
HS Grammar Mini-Unit #2: Prepositions, Prepositional Phrases and Appositives
HS Grammar Mini-Unit #4: Review IND/DEP Clauses, Adj., Adv., & Noun Clauses, and Types of Sentences: Simple, Compound, Complex, Compound-Complex
But wait! If you think you might be interested in more than one of these units, why not purchase them all in my new bundle? Here it is:
⭐ HS Grammar MEGA BUNDLE
Teacher in the Rye