Task-Based Learning immediately engages students in problem-solving and mathematical thinking. No song and dance necessary - your students will be intrinsically motivated to learn more.
This unit is designed for a Secondary Mathematics One Course (usually 9th graders) and includes:
- Tasks to develop mathematical thinking
- Notes to solidify mathematical concepts
- Activities to practice mathematical concepts in class
- Homework to practice mathematical concepts individually
- A mid-unit and end-of-unit assessment
- Full keys and teacher notes
All of this is immediately ready to print and copy for student use. Give this teaching method a try and I promise you will see growth in your students.