Products in this Bundle (33)
showing 1-5 of 33 products
Also included in
- The bundle includes notebooks for Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra 2, and PreCalculus. Each High School Math Google Slides™ digital interactive notebook includes a vocabulary preview and review. Students rate themselves on their knowledge of each of the vocabulary words before and after the unit. They t$99.00$129.00Save $30.00
The bundle includes notebooks for Algebra I, Geometry, and Algebra 2. Each High School Math Google Slides™ digital interactive notebook includes a vocabulary preview and review. Students rate themselves on their knowledge of each of the vocabulary words before and after the unit. They then graph the results to show growth throughout the unit. They also include a definition and example in their digital vocabulary notebook. I like to assign digital vocabulary notebooks at the beginning of the unit and collect them on assessment day. Students can work on them at their own pace throughout the unit. This works great with distance learning and in person teaching.
If you would prefer to have PreCalculus also included check out the High School Vocabulary Bundle with PreCalculus Included.
INCLUDED IN EACH OF THE VOCABULARY INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOKS
- Vocabulary Preview Survey
- Vocabulary Review Survey
- Graph to Compare Preview and Review Scores
- Slides for Definitions and Examples for Each Vocabulary Term
INCLUDED WITHIN EACH OF THE RESOURCES
- Google Slides™ Digital Interactive Notebook
- Teacher Guide (PDF)
- Video Tutorial
Check the individual product listings for specific vocabulary terms in each unit.
- Expressions and Functions
- Linear Equations
- Linear and Nonlinear Functions
- Equations of Linear Functions
- Linear Inequalities
- Systems of Linear Equations and Inequalities
- Exponents and Exponential Functions
- Quadratic Functions and Equations
- Introduction to Geometry
- Logical Arguments and Proofs
- Line Relationships and Geometric Constructions
- Transformations and Symmetry
- Triangles and Congruence
- Relationships in Triangles
- Right Triangles and Trigonometry
- Extending Area
- Extending Volume
- Linear Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Quadratic Functions
- Polynomials and Polynomial Functions
- Inverses and Radical Functions
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- Rational Functions
- Statistics and Probability
- Trigonometric Functions
- Trigonometric Identities and Equations
I hope you and your students enjoy the notebooks and improving your mathematical vocabulary.
*Several of the vocabulary words may repeat in different units. I find this repetition to be beneficial to my students.
Check out our other vocabulary resources!
You may also enjoy our printable and digital warm-up resources!