Also included in
- Resource Description:This bundle includes all of the templates and guiding materials for personalizing the project-based learning experiences for high school students. Students collaborate with their teachers to create a personal learning plan that designs learning around their interests, needs, cha$10.00$11.50Save $1.50
- Resource Description:This bundle includes all of the guiding materials and activity tool kits that you need to launch experiential learning activities in your classroom or homeschool today. This resource is great for educators that are new to experiential learning because it is designed to seamlessl$32.80$41.00Save $8.20
- Resource Description:This bundle includes all of the templates and guiding materials needed to start personalized and self-directed project-based learning activities in your learning environment today, wherever that may be. This starter kit includes project-based learning assessments, a project prop$23.60$29.50Save $5.90
This personal learning plan is an editable Google Slides for students and educators to build and manage to meet the unique needs of every student. The purpose of a personal learning plan is to individualize learning: to identify unique attributes, strengths, challenges, learning gaps, interests, goals, etc. and to use that understanding about who they are as individuals to enhance learning and ensure success.
Together, students and educators develop a personal learning plan that takes the individual and their needs into account. This resource is designed for students to learn about themselves and use that understanding of who they are as individuals to create a learning plan that not only works for them but gets them excited and passionate about learning.
If you like this product, check out these other related products from Experiential Learning Depot:
Take a look at these FREE teacher tools to help implement project-based learning:
Relevant Blog Posts:
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - email@example.com