Sometimes as high school teachers, we feel left out of the "cute" things offered to our friends in the lower grades. Three years ago I started my search for what I felt was the perfect teacher planner for my needs as a high school teacher- I needed a place to organize for the 4x4 block schedule that our system follows. Other than drawing a line down a planner, I could find nothing that met my needs, thus this project was born. I released it two years ago on TPT with much success and have updated it for this school year with a few new features to make it easier to use as well as a couple of new page backgrounds (in the Master Section) to change your layout to fit your personal taste!
[Preview is for the "Arrows" design but this has the same layout and features.]
Ladies & Gentlemen, I present my personal teacher plan book that has been tested to be tried and true. It is CUSTOMIZABLE based on your system (the dates are already in place, you will just need to tweak for when your Dept/Fac. Meets & School Calendar falls).
This ultimate planner includes the following pages/features:
- Two semester linear pacing guides that can be edited for your system & classes just by changing the "count" and blocking out teacher workdays & holidays!
- Monthly calendar and goal/deadline pages (July 2015-June 2016) with additional planning pages for upcoming events
- Weekly planning pages, broken into blocks to list objective and plans in addition to an extra block at the bottom for before/after school meetings & appointments. This section also includes an announcement section & weekly to-do lists!
- Parent Contact Log
- Department & Faculty Meeting Highlight Logs
- Note Pages
- Future Planning Calendars
- Login/Password Keeper
The front cover can be customized with your system's school calendar so that it is always easily reached! ***New this year- just highlight the days as needed***
The download is set up for my system (so that you can see the possibilities), but is easily changeable to meet your needs with a few clicks in Publisher.
I hope that you will consider this product and that it helps to keep your upcoming school year organized and functioning!