A High School Transition Portfolio used to support Students with Disabilities transition from Middle School (6th-8th) to high school.
See this in action, on my blog,
Guided Notes & Coffee
This would work best if you included an IEP-At-A-Glance sheet, which can be purchased here, Guided Notes & Coffee
This bundle has the following components:
- A Timeline and Directions page to assist you
- A Cover Page to insert in a "View Binder"
- A Strengths, Likes, Dislikes and personal information sheet
- A Self-Assessment of students independent functioning and social-emotional needs
- An Email Template for students to use when contacting their new school
- An IEP Scavenger Hunt page
- A Testing Accommodation sheet
- An Accommodation and Modification sheet for all subjects (ELA, MATH, SCI, SS)
- A Behavior Intervention (BIP) page