This COMPLETE 'Print & Go' Unit centers around the 50 words that every High School student should know! This 49 page resource includes student handouts, flash cards, worksheets, puzzles, quizzes and a final exam!
- Complete list of all 50 words with definitions
- 5 separate lists (breaking up the words in groups of 10) with definitions
- These are for students to complete by defining the words and use as a study aid.
- Worksheets that focus on 10 words at a time (correlates with the separate lists (under Student Handouts). These worksheets ask students to spell the words correctly (unscramble), alphabetize the words and write the definitions.
- 5 Crossword puzzles focusing on the 10 words at a time in which students are given the definitions and must complete the puzzle with the correct vocabulary word.
- 5 Quizzes that ask students to match the word to the correct definition and use each word in a sentence.
- The final is multiple choice and true/false questions which includes 25 words from the entire 50 words included within the unit.
Sample words: acumen, abjure, fiduciary, churlish, facetious, hubris, gerrymander, belie, loquacious