Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
3.38 MB | 68 pages
Incorporate more higher order thinking activities into your students’ school day by using H.O.T. Spots! This set of 25 circular task cards contains engaging higher order thinking assignments and is created to be placed in unoccupied nooks and crannies in your classroom. All activities are open ended and may be used with a variety of topics over and over again!
To use H.O.T. Spots:
1. Print, laminate, and cut out in a circle.
2. Find unoccupied nooks and crannies where your students can get comfy and work.
3. Tape the HOT Spots to walls, etc.
4. During a designated time, such as when work is finished early, students choose a HOT Spot to visit and complete.
5. Students take their HOT Spot Think Pad and supplies (crayons, etc.) with them to work for a period of time.
This resource contains:
1. Teacher’s Guide
2. 25 H.O.T. Spots in color
3. 25 H.O.T. Spots in black and white (which may be copied on colored paper instead of using colorful ink).
4. H.O.T. Spot Think Pads with 10 numbered pages and a page without numbers (Simply copy pages front to back, cut down the middle, and staple. You may choose to copy pages 1-5 for each day of the school week or include more pages in the booklet.)
5. Instructions page; Blank Instructions page that may be customized by teacher
See the Preview for a closer look!
I hope you choose to download this product. If you do and find it helpful, please leave a great rating, follow me, and check out the other products in my store. Thank you!